Canadian Steel Export Corporation has the capability
to handle large volume orders and the related logistics efficiently and
assure that their customers receive the ordered products in right specification
within promised time frame.
Large Magnitude Supply
- 100 Metric Tons of Tinfree steel sheets (Secondary) rectangular and
scroll 0.20 to 0.30mm (mostly 0.29-0.30mm about 85% scroll).
- 100 Metric Tons of tinfree steel pup coils (Secondary) conventional
and dr tempers 0.15 to 0.38mm.
- 2000 Metric Tons of electro-galvanized (two sides electro-zinc coated)
secondary coils due to coating line skips (uncoated spots) soft commercial
tempers, mostly drawing quality, thickness 0.635mm xto 1.12mm; widths
609mm to 1829mm (mostly 914mm & wider coil weights 2.2 Metric Ton
up to 20 Metric Ton), taking into consideration that coils may have
to be split into smaller shipping units if required.
- 40 Metric Tons of electrolytic tinplate reel 2 coils (Secondary) temper
t1 through to t5 brite, tin coating .20 and better 0.31 to 0.38mm x
711mm & wider.
- 30 Metric Tons of tinfree steel (Secondary) master coils temper t4-t5,
0.31mm x 787mm x coil
- 100 Metric Tons of 2cretp original mill wrapped master secondary coils
all 3 Metric Tons and larger 0.18 to 0.28mm x 762mm & wider
- 40 Metric Tons of nickel plated steel coils (Secondary), natural nickel
finish (more or less brite) soft commercial tempers, 0.20 to 0.30mm
x 76 to 702mm
- 260 Metric Tons of prime excess hot dipped galvanized coils, soft
commercial tempers, thickness 0.18mm to
0.30mm ; widths 609mm thru 1060mm coil weights 2MT. up to 9MT.
- 100 Metric Tons of tinfree steel secondary master coils, original
mill wrapped, coil weight 3 m.t. and heavier, thickness 0.15 to 0.30mm
- 20 Metric Tons of stainless steel secondary coil stock-lot, aisi 430-434-436
thickness 0.49mm up to 4.6mm x 715mm to 1245mm
- 65 Metric Tons of electrolytic tinplate secondary master coils, soft
temper t3, tin coatings .20 and .50, brite finish size: 0.1529mm x 755mm
- 100Metric Tons of blackplate and cold rolled secondary coils tempers
t1 (soft) through full hard thickness 0.15mm to 0.45mm x 508mm.
"If one does not know to
which port one is Sailing,
no wind is favorable."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca